Monday 7 November 2016

Hedgehogs in Springtime


Good Morning Folks!

I hope you had a lovely weekend with plenty of time for crafting.

 
This week I think I will run a few oldies on my blog  with a theme of Clean and Simple in pastel colours.


My post for today is to remind me of Springtime,  as I must admit I am not a big fan of the grey winter months, although I shouldn't grumble because when it's cold and miserable outside it does give me an excuse to sit next to the radiator in my craft room and play!


So here are hedgehogs and flowers using stamps from my stash.


 

Bye for now
Anne
   x


1 comment:

  1. We had a hedgehog visiting the garden every evening until it got really cold. I love hedgehogs and I love your pretty card Anne. It really is nice to be reminded of spring. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete