Monday 14 November 2016

Poppies



Good Morning Folks,


This isn't what I had originally planned for today but I thought poppies would still be appropriate, even though it is a birthday card.




I have continued with the Clean And Simple style and have embossed a couple of strips on either side of a piece of stamping card to frame the main image, which is a stamp from Hobby Art Stamps called Bordered Poppies. These I have coloured with alcohol markers and stamped a greeting also from Hobby Art.


That's it for today but I will be back soon with some more samples, maybe something from my stash or perhaps something new.


Thanks for visiting,
Bye for now
Anne
x

1 comment:

  1. A really beautiful CAS card Anne. I have this lovely stamp too but would never have thought to present it in this way. Using the borders is a very clever idea. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete