Thursday 23 November 2017

Jump For Joy



Good Evening!


A fairly quick card from me today using a much more recent stamp set from Visible Image.




I have die cut a square using one of Sue Wilson's pierced dies and then blended 3 colours through a stencil using the Kaleidacolor ink pad shown below.






The image is stamped in Versafine Onyx black and embossed with clear powder.  The sentiment has been stamped and then snipped into sections and arranged across the card.  To finish I have mounted it on to black card and then on to my base card.  Job done!


Thank you for taking the time to visit me today. Your company and comments are very much appreciated.



Bye for now
x Anne


10 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Anne, such a super design - your silhouette image looks fabulous against your inked background.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card, will try the technique.....x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this card Anne! Think I need the Visible Image stamp set in my collection :). Thank you for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this card Anne! I think I need this Visible Image set in my collection : ). Thank you for sharing, not so sure Derek will thank you though when I'm buying more "stuff" haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the impact this card gives. The image is lovely. I really should use my visible image stamps more. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the movement in this great card x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The warm colors of the background set off the silhouette image just beautifully. These kaleidoscope pads are wonderful (and I forget I have them!) Love the design you've selected to show off this image. Not familiar with the stamp brand, will have to check that! TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love this Anne. A great CAS card. A lovely image and I love how you've placed the sentiment. Are you going to Dabble Day on Sunday? Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Barb for kind comments. I am doing the repeat Dabble Day on Wednesday - does this mean I am going to miss you?

      Delete
    2. Well yes we missed each other. Sorry Anne I, m playing catch up again. Barbxx

      Delete